Scott's passion and his work focus on helping individuals and organizations figure out what's really going on, who they really want to be, and then helping them to explore how to get there. Sometimes the work focuses on getting 'unstuck', other times it's more about getting in touch with our own inherent wisdom—it's always about developing greater clarity, harnessing inner resources, and then moving forward.
Scott's own non-linear path, from undergraduate work in Philosophy, through several years in bank management and an MBA, to a doctorate in Psychology, is a testament to his enthusiasm for exploration and his willingness to embrace what actually works, not just what's expected.
Scott’s doctoral research used the Projective Differential™ (PD™) as part of his data-gathering protocol in three for-profit organizations. From this, Scott developed additional methods of analysis and interpretation of PD-generated data, providing a new level of insight into the ‘below the surface’ aspects of the three organizations’ cultures. Upon graduating, Dr. Peter Raynolds, PhD, creator of the PD, gave Scott exclusive, world-wide rights to use the PD, and to further commercialize it (e.g., creating an online version for one-on-one coaching). Scott has developed Tapintu Inc.’s Insight Facilitation™ process using the PD and its JOG Your Right Brain™ exercise as a core tool.
- PhD, Transpersonal Psychology - The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
- MA, Transpersonal Psychology - The Institute of Transpeersonal Psychology
- MBA, General Management & Organizational Behavior - Richard Ivey School of Business(University of Western Ontario)
- BA, Philosophy - University of Toronto
Professional Trainings, Certifications & Associations
- Search Inside Yourself 2-Day Intensive Training - SIYLI
- NLP Practitioner Certification - The Performance Institute of NLP& The Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Hypnotherapist - The Performance Institute of NLP& The American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Certified Projective Differential™ Master Coach, Team Insights Facilitator, & PD™ Trainer
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the Association of Transpersonal Psychology
- Member of the Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Member of the Center for Creative Leadership
- State of Mind/Three Principles Level 1 completed. Santa Clara County Department of Alcohol & Drug Services, 3 Principles Services Division